Sunday, June 19, 2011

For My Dad!


  

          All and all, our family had a quiet Father's Day. We had a lovely lunch at Eddie Rockets, and then headed back home for presents and guy movies (we all have to make our sacrifices!).

          I don't mean to get all sentimental (well maybe I do) but I think God has been showing me lately how blessed I am to have John Herrick as my Dad. In his own quiet way, I think he is the bravest man I know.

          Dad, being even more ignorant of technology than I am, probably won't read this, but even so I want  other people to know how great a father and a man he is! Dad, you showed me what being in love with Jesus is like. I love you more than I could possibly show you, but thanks to your example, I love Jesus more. Thank you and Happy Father's Day.

                                            
                                                                  Opening cards

 Us girls decided to reform Dad style (or lack there of) by buying him a new outfit for FD




Dad is stylin'!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...