Saturday, August 30, 2014

My Sister Is a College Graduate!

   

     Friday was my baby sister's college graduation! My sister Abby graduated the University of Limerick with a degree in Voice & Dance. Did I mention my sister is a dancer? A pretty dang good one too. I of course couldn't attend, what with my being in Wisconsinland, but a big sister couldn't be more proud. I thought I'd post pictures of my hautie family on the big day. Forgive me if I crow too loud but hey, these are my favourite humans in the whole world!


Yay!


Yeah these hauties are related to me :)


The fellow spawn




Abby's graduation dress was absolutely stunning! She's always been a babe! I'm so proud of her smarts, talent, and beauty (inside and out). Congratulations sis! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. Just so you know, I drove my co-workers crazy singing your praises all day Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your sisters - and yes! Her dress is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...