Monday, December 22, 2014

Music Monday: Christmas Music Edition 2014

     Well chaps Christmas is almost upon us! I'm sorry that my blog has been all Monday posts lately; December has been crazy for me. For example I'm typing this from a new timezone! That's right, I'm back in Ireland!

      With Christmas in just a few days, I wouldn't feel right not doing a Music Monday without a post on Christmas music. So, I decided to give you some of my favourite Christmas albums this year; some old and new. In no particular order:


1. Snow Angel by Sugar and the Hi Lows


2.  A Very She & Him Christmas by She & Him 


3.  Noel by Josh Groban


4. The Oh Hellos Family Christmas Album by The Oh Hellos (available for free on Noisetrade)


5.  Christmas by Michael Buble


6. Vintage Christmas by David Ian


7.  Silver and Gold by Sufjan Stevens 



8. Christmas Collection 2014 by Sleeping at Last (available for free on Noisetrade)



9.  Prepare Him Room by Sovereign Grace 



10. Campfire Christmas Volume 1 by Rend Collective


So there you have it. I love Christmas music and these are definitely some of my go-tos. If you want to check out some more of my favourite Christmas music, I've got a playlist on Spotify:


And here's the video to Rend Collective's Joy to the World, because just look at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...