Monday, September 29, 2014

Music Monday: Happy National Coffee Day

     What the heck?! I had no idea today was National Coffee Day guys! I know right! I'm pretty sure my blood is caffeinated by now, and I totally missed a day celebrating my favourite pastime.  Oh well! I'll have to get me a pumpkin-spiced latte to celebrate later.

I don't have any new reviews for you, but I decided to post my favourite coffee themed song; Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg. It's basically an ode to every hipster girl's fantasy of being noticed by a cute guy in a coffee shop, while having to do absolutely nothing except look great drinking coffee. Yes please and thank you! Although I have to say, Landon Pigg looks more like the creepy stalker in the music video, but the fantasy stands! Bring on the Manic Pixie Dream Boys! I'll be waiting patiently with my Highlander Grogg...anyone?!


2 comments:

  1. I saw the "national coffee day" excitement everywhere yesterday - Twitter, Instagram, etc. However since I'm not a coffee fan besides the delicious Frappuccino's at Starbucks (naturally *wink*), it didn't bother me that I skipped out on coffee. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes the Frappuccino's are rather fantastic! I used to hate coffee, but I had some major exams to study for in Secondary School (high school to you) and tea just wasn't enough to keep me going. I started with Frapp's and other sugary versions of coffee drinks and slowly weaned out the sugar. Now I'm a fully-fledged addict who prefers hers strong and black!! Still love me some quiet tea moments though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...