Saturday, May 28, 2011

Birthday Tea!






Miss Courtney's Tearoom is the perfect place for a birthday...or anything really! A typical gloomy, Irish, Thursday morning, the Herrick women set out for a blissful, birthday, brunch  (alliteration... hey, I take this blog thing seriously! ) at the tearoom.








There is nothing I love more than china teacups, and these are especially gorgeous. One day I shall have a house full of them!!









Butter, jam, clotted cream; perfect with...



...scones!!



Mom's delicious Egg's Benedict!



The birthday girl!



Abby's tower of sweet coffee cake, scones, and tea sandwiches!



Blueflower Earl Grey








Where does this girl put it all?!!




Wouldn't it be fun to serve these at a wedding instead of a cake!









Tea!










What a wonderful girls day out! Happy birthday Mom!




The End






2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so jealous that you are in the land of tea rooms:)

    I had some friends for tea yesterday and it was quite delicious fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea parties are the most fun! I wish I could bring everyone to this tea room because the pictures just don't do it justice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...