Friday, March 11, 2011

Emma's Imagination and Chicken Italiano

           I stumbled upon this new artist called Emma Gillespie who performs under the name "Emma's Imagination". The Scottish singer song writer gained recognition throught the tv song competition Must Be The Music, and has recently released her debut album Stand Still. I've posted one of her very fun music videos (i love stop motion!) below so you can have a listen. I think shes an amazing talent and her album is definately on my very long list of "music I need to buy". For those of you across the pond I don't know if you'll be able to watch the video, but if you can't, I'm genuinely sorry that You Tube is racist! Try iTunes because Apple cares!





     
          In other news a couple nights ago I tried out this new recipe called chicken italiano. It was scrumptious! And the best part was its surprisingly low fat! It's definatley one I'll try again! Keep in mind it serves 1 so you may have to double or triple it. I served it with a small baked potato and some sugar snap peas, but you could really use anything you want. Eat up and enjoy!

                 Mix 2 chopped sun-dried tomatoes with 3tblsps of low fat garlic and herb soft cheese.
                 Slit 1 skinless chicken breast and fill with the mixture.
                 Pop in a few cherry tomatoes and or black olives and wrap up in tin foil.
                 Bake the parcel in the oven for about 20-30mins.

         Happy cooking!

1 comment:

  1. I did not try the recipe but I love your blog its changed alot since my last visit !! love your vintage feel ,and I LOVE this song SOOO much its cute , keep making history leah !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...