Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh this is so exciting!! My first post on my blog! I have this misplaced illusion of having influence!!!
Anyway I have been in Ireland a full week as of yesterday. It feels so wierd to be back; I know that I have been gone for two years, and a lot of things have changed and yet it feels like I never left. I've had a good time reconnecting with people, seeing old places. The hunt is on for employment; no success so far but God is faithful and He will provide in His time. I am to begin studying for my provisional licence, and am determined to have it post haste! I refuse to be trapped in my own home. I have been assigned my bridesmaid duties and expect to be very busy over the coming months.
Only time will tell what God has in store for me this year, but I am eager to find out. I only have to remind myself not to be impatient; I have after all only been here for a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...